This episode of the Moose Turd Cafe was broadcast Nov 15, 2017 from the Red Caboose studio in Bolivar, West Virginia.
Mike Diesel and John Case host the show, which airs most weekday mornings at 6:30 AM on EnlightenRadio.org.
Our call in line is: 304-885-0708
Our email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
The live player.
Download this episode (right click and save)
1. Steve Schmidt, campaign director for the McCain presidential run, has "had enough." Leaving Rs for a 1000 years.
2. Judge Roy Moore is coming to dinner. Time to say no?
3. Searching for obscenities, when you can't find the right one. Neither Diesel nor Case are able to articulate a complete thoughts on the exploding #Me Too revelations.
4. The truth about Bill Gates reviewing style.
5. Mark Zuckerberg's Avatar visits the program noting the offensive aroma of this program.
6. Conspiracy Theories: Everything in the room has been replaced with an exact duplicate.
7. Rs place small baby's beating heart (health care) in middle of horseshit sandwich (tax swindle for rich).
8. Adapting to Chinese ownership, Case and Diesel consider some pro-fracking themes and ridicule of progressives, AND a Putin Admiration Society, as possible sponsors for the show that has NO sponsors.